Accounting Business Analyst
Calculated Hire is looking to hire an Accounting Business Analyst to work with one of our clients in the Automotive industry. This is located out of Nashville, TN but will be fully remote. This position will be tasked with heading the accounting process integrations during a contract management system upgrade.
- As a CPA Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for communication between IT project stakeholders and Accounting teams.
- Working alongside of other Business Analysts, Technical Vendor team members, and Business Subject Matter Experts to ensure all required project activities are completed in alignment with the project schedule
- Function as one of the main liaisons to Vendor partners.
- You will be responsible for all accounting interfaces involved with this project
- Creating and maintaining test plans for daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes and assuring new system transactions are error free
- 5+ years of Enterprise Accounting experience
- 1+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience with a project implementation. Ideally experience from project conception to completion
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to communicate with Accounting teams, Vendor partners, and IT stakeholders
- Problem solving ability and someone who is a “principal entrepreneur” in nature.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.