Our Fortune 100 agriculture partner is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team! As an integral new addition to the team, you will be assisting as the organization transitions to a new ERP system (SAP). You must be driven to succeed, detail-oriented with a proven track record of meeting tight timelines. You must be ambitious, work well within a team environment, have excellent communication skills as well as exhibit professional curiosity.
· Research and resolve problems related to rates, grain contracts, and freight adjustments.
· Assist with final application of truck shipments on contract with appropriate adjustments in order to generate settlements and invoices.
· Complete debit/credit adjustments for customers, vendors and internal general ledger accounts.
· Act as a liaison for our merchandising staff, truckers, shippers and brokers to ensure accuracy of grain payments.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree (additional years of experience may offset education requirement)
· Up to 1 year of previous experience with bookkeeping or accounting
· Experience interacting with internal and external customers Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
· Grain accounting experience
· Accounts Payable experience
· Accounts Receivable experience
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.