Accounts Payable Associate
Our Fortune 100 agricultural partner is looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to join their team! As an integral new addition to the team, you will be assisting as the organization transitions to a new ERP system (SAP). You must be driven to succeed, detail oriented with a proven track record of meeting tight timelines. You must be ambitious, work well within a team environment, have excellent communication skills as well as exhibit professional curiosity.
· Accurately enter, review and process invoices initiated in the system.
· Provide assistance/backfill duties for employees working on software implementation project
· Electronic document management; scanning, reviewing, indexing.
· Perform other duties as reasonably assigned
· Handling customer questions when they arise and providing good customer service.
· Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree (additional years of experience may offset education requirement)
· Experience interacting with internal and external customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
· Attention to Detail
· People person and team player
· Willingness to learn and grow
· SAP Experience
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.