Business Analytics and Insights Manager
This team is growing rapidly and is focused on building a data driven culture across the enterprise. The Analytics team leverages business acumen and technical skillsets to help identify and deliver on high value, enterprise initiatives aimed at increasing strategic and operational efficiencies across the organization.
As a Business Analytics and Insights Manager, your primary focus will be on identifying and delivering on value opportunities, tracking delivered value, and driving accountability of teams to ensure full value is realized.
This is a unique position which will be aimed at forming relationships across the enterprise and with senior leadership to help drive our Analytics program forward. An ideal candidate will have strong analytics skills and business acumen. This includes experience analyzing, validating, and synthesizing data to translate into impactful reports.
This role is ideal for experienced business analysts with prior program management experience, and those with a strong desire to facilitate coordination across multiple stakeholders and work within highly dynamic situations to enable achievement of project and program goals.
- Transform high level business needs into tangible solutions that drive business results;
- Develop tools that optimize business processes and support continuous improvement;
- Translate complex data into simple conclusions that empower business leaders to make decisions and take action;
- Oversee analytics initiatives, including requirements gathering, prioritization and implementation;
- Defines initiative implementation plans and prioritizes initiative backlog items to encourage full-potential thinking;
- Maintains a holistic view of initiatives, including status checks, upcoming milestones, and issues & risks;
- Maintains frequent communication with initiative stakeholders and leadership, escalating critical roadblocks through appropriate forums;
- Refreshes initiative and program level KPIs to enable a timely and continuous focus on value delivery, flagging initiatives that require additional support;
- Manage process, timelines and relationships with functional leaders to meet business objectives;
- Manages initiative and program-level view of benefits, value, and overall progress;
- Continually assess stakeholder feedback and business performance to help identify value opportunities;
- Help manage a growing team of analysts; including performance planning and career development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting, Analytics or related field; MBA/CFA/CPA is preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst;
- Prior experience in program management;
- Strong analytical capability and ability to manage and synthesize data;
- Ability to translate data into insights and actionable items;
- Strong business / financial acumen to assist initiative leadership in value identification and tracking;
- Able to foster relationships with initiative leadership, managing dynamic situations and coordinating processes across multiple stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of data visualization tools and methodologies.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.