Change Management Program Lead
Uptown Charlotte, NC
Calculated Hire is seeking a Change Management Program Lead to join the team at our Fortune 150 Utility Client in Uptown Charlotte. This consultant will consult on a large, enterprise transformational change. This individual will lead with empathy to create a human-centered approach to change. He or she will partner with the client to design a change experience that is innovative and impactful. Most importantly, this individual will have a growth mindset – motivated to dream big, take risks, learn and continually evolve.
The Lead Change Management Consultant manages all aspects of change on a single complex, transformational effort. This position is accountable to business leaders for delivering business outcomes that are dependent on people adopting solutions successfully. The consultant will have a strong executive presence and ability to quickly develop rapport with senior leaders.
The consultant will partner with Product Manager(s) and Product Owner(s) to define robust change management strategies, including the vision, case for change, risk and impacts and change roadmap. They will use innovative ideation strategies to develop a human-centered change strategy, including sponsorship, communication, training, coaching and resistance management. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, passionate consultant who is driven to influence, connect and make an impact.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Applies Prosci methodology, tools and approaches, using instruments and tools to describe and plan change impacts on multiple engagements.
• Experienced consultant who is able to use previous change leadership experiences to customize approach and methodology
• Natural storyteller who is able to create powerful, creative communications concepts and work with a creative team to execute
• Skilled at stakeholder research to understand stakeholder needs, desires and identify change accelerators and blockers
• Comfortable designing change experiments, learning, testing and iterating to continually evolve change strategy and tactics
• Implements change strategies and plans for multiple engagements that can cross functional boundaries
• Demonstrated experience in leading successful transformational change in challenge environment
• Determines contributing factors to strong sponsorship. Coaches and supports sponsors on expected behaviors, creating Sponsor Coalition and change network. Becomes trusted advisor for Sponsors
• Executes and manages change management scope including sponsorship, coaching, communications, training and resistance management plans
• Articulates, envisions and creates desired patterns in human dynamics (behaviors, mindsets and culture)
• Integrates change management with product management and influences successful mitigation strategies
• Helps define and track adoption metrics across multiple initiatives in a program
• Comfortable working in fast-paced, agile environment
• Leverages design thinking methodologies to drive human-centered adoption approaches
• Bachelor’s degree
• In addition to required degree, eight (8) or more years related work experience
• Master’s degree
• Prosci Change Management
• Strong listener who is able to clearly articulate individual’s points of resistance and find creative solutions for addressing them
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills: negotiation, conflict management skills, influencing skills, ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback
• Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision and obtain buy-in
• Ability to adapt and changes as business needs change
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with large-scale change initiatives
• Experience working with agile teams, approaches and tools
• Experience within one or more complementary disciplines such as Agile, innovation, design thinking, customer experience, digital transformation
• Comfort with complexity, ambiguity and change
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.