- Performed collection calls in a fast paced, goal-oriented collections department.
- Provided customer service regarding collection issues, processed customer refunds, processed and reviewed account adjustments, and resolved client discrepancies.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- customer calls, account adjustments, small
- balance write off, customer reconciliations, and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Performed other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlisted the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicated & followed up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Established and maintained effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.