This position is a part of the Creative Services Team, the award-winning in-house advertising agency for our Financial Services Client. They are a full-service creative partner here to help business lines with branding, positioning, content strategy, integrated campaigns, events, and more. The Newton-based team of strategic thinkers has institutional knowledge unmatched by any other agency. They challenge the status quo, think about the future, and love what they do.
They are looking to add a positive and collaborative 3-5yr resource to our Account team. This team oversees the client service and project management activities for the agency. You’ll play a critical role of a liaison between our creative team and the business partners throughout the organization. You’ll find out what working at a creative agency is all about.
Key Responsibilities: ·
- Partner with creatives (copywriters, designers, and videographer) to deliver great creative work while providing excellent client service to our business partners.
- Learn the creative project workflow and the specific marketing project lifecycle.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Understand and interpret production level creative requests.
- Interface with business partners and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Independently coordinate production-level creative requests.
- Assist more senior team members in effectively coordinating strategic creative projects.
- Participate in creative brainstorms, presentations, project kick offs and discovery sessions.
- Own administrative tasks, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent administrative skills including HIGH proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and web-based applications.
- Strong follow through and multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail.**
- Collaborative and diplomatic personality.
- Must have a min of 3-5yrs experience working in a Creative AE capacity***
Local candidates strongly preferred. Must have car (or way to travel to Newton)—no direct public transportation available.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.