Digital Analyst – Events
Atlanta, GA 30339
As the Digital Analyst, you’d be an active contributor to the Online Events team. You’d be responsible for keeping team projects on-task, implementing strategy, working across internal and external stakeholders and enhancing the eCommerce experience for this Fortune 30 Retail client and their promotional events. On this team, you’d be managing digital projects, working with creative and utilizing data to create effective strategy for the digital users’ experience.
- Participate in weekly team meetings which encompasses ice breakers, knowledge shares, kudos, and a bi-weekly round table discussion with the team. During this time, we like to provide each other with tips, tricks, and/or an obstacle that we faced and how we overcame.
- Communicate with several vendors to ensure the smooth transition of their items to the site; And actively follow up with the maintenance/marketing content of the item.
- Own the operations behind tier 1 and tier 2 online events, ensuring effective and visually engaging campaigns
- Update the items on the website as requested by the vendors and internal partners. This ranges from updating the marketing copy/bullets of an item to uploading and updating the images and documents/attachments linked to the items.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to deliver/drive results. We constantly partner with other category and digital experience teams. Through our collaboration we want to ensure that the shopping experience that the customer has is seamless; And they are able to easily find and purchase what they need.
- Develop deep category knowledge across multiple categories and brands. This group services every category that is onboarded on the site.
- Responsible for prioritizing side projects and additional tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain the day-to-day relationships with internal and external partners i.e., Direct Fulfillment Merchants, .com business partners, suppliers, etc. to support events and promoations online.
- Always maintain a positive, upbeat, can-do, professional, and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Expertise in Digital/Online/eCommerce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables/V-Lookups)
- Exposure to Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience working with a project management software or tool
- Experience process analysis and improvement
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional, and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Google Big Query experience a plus
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and judgement skills
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.