The Digital Analytics Manager reports the Assistant Director of Marketing Analytics, providing analytical insights and support primarily for web analytics tools. They will work closely with digital and analytics teams to identify and ensure KPIs are tightly aligned with digital marketing objectives. The ideal candidate should have a technical understanding of how digital analytics and tag management solutions are managed and deployed. Typical tasks will include creating and managing reporting for marketing and ad-hoc custom requests as well as setting up goals and events as needed. Special projects will include implementation of Google Analytics 4, setting standards for conversions and support for site upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 4 -5+ years’ experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console (Google certification preferred)
- Proficiency developing custom reports, advanced segments, and complex goals, and the interpretation and presentation of findings such as cross-platform analytics
- Proficient at data visualization (Tableau, Data Studio) Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices (such as Optimizely and Hotjar)
- Natural tendency toward analytical thinking combined with strong client-facing consultative communication and presentation skills.
- Naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have demonstrated experience working with web or app technology, including any technical or related problem-solving.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.