Digital Media Coordinator
Hybrid – Irving, TX 2-3 days in office
Media at our client is instrumental to driving trips to our over 13,000 stores and incremental orders through app delivery. Their dynamic media team is accelerating the use of first party data and other technologies in reaching the right customer at the right time with the right message across paid digital media channels, including CTV, OLV, social, display, digital out-of-home, among others. We are looking for a digital media coordinator to oversee the day-to-day support of digital media campaigns for all of their brands – ensuring efficient execution, analysis, and optimization through data-driven strategies.
• Coordinate with the media agency, internal media team and creative team to understand and communicate the specs and creative needs across media platforms; support the team in handing off assets to agency partners
• Partner with cross-functional Marketing teams to integrate CRM systems, CDP, and other relevant technologies to improve audience targeting and segmentation
• Partner with internal Digital and IT teams to implement proper tagging across app products for effective measurement
• Work with the media agency team to provide all necessary data inputs for media mix modeling in a timely fashion
• Work with footfall measurement partner to measure foot traffic driven from media and work with analytics team to validate and present out data
• Work with agency to prepare comprehensive reports and presentations showcasing campaign performance, insights, and recommendations for improvements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field. Digital marketing certification a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on paid media campaigns and utilizing data strategies
• Proficiency in various advertising platforms (Google Ads, Meta Ad Manager, etc.)
• Experience with tag management systems and customer relationship management tools
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data in a clear, understandable manner
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.