$25/hr (Depending on Experience)
As an Ecommerce Coordinator, you will be a part of the ePlanning Team and will manage eCommerce New Item Setup projects from creation to submission. Your role will partner with numerous internal team members to ensure new items are setup at key retailers (Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com, etc.) within the Appliances and Cookware divisions. You will act as a project manager when handling tickets during the item setup stage.
· 2 year of experience managing the development and execution of item setup or similar ecommerce projects
· Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies
· Detail-oriented and deadline focused with an intense attention to detail both in project-based requirements as well as digital shelf content
· Intermediate Excel skills
· BS/BA or University degree
· Create tickets through project tracking software (Jira) and report ticket status to stakeholders
· Open, update and check status of tickets and place skus in specific, correct category
· Collaborate with internal teams such as the production and sales team, to prioritize tasks and projects
· Engage with cross-functional subject matter experts to incorporate best practices into the digital shelf
What’s In It For You?
· Ability to work with multiple vendor site
· Amazing location on the Hudson River, close to restaurants and shops
· Weekly paychecks
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.