CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
On-Site in Charlotte, NC or Austin, TX
The Enterprise Client Services Representative provides customer support related to products and services, including the processing of account adds/changes and handling of administrative, audit and billing functions. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of the company and ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner consistent with company policies and values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with clients to process requested move, add or change “MAC” activity including Enterprise, SMB and Resi-bulk product types. This includes but is not limited to upgrade/downgrades, feature adjustments/additions, POC info, Bill-to address, and other general account changes.
- Review, research and resolve client concerns including but not limited to billing/credit disputes, aging activity, disconnects and general inquiries.
- Responsible for identifying discrepancies and requesting corrections with various business partners i.e. Sales, Order Implementation, Sales Support, Provisioning, etc. via multiple paths of communication to resolve major contract /billing systems inconsistencies.
- Audit, validate and update customer information to ensure Billing and other CRM Systems are kept in sync in order to enable reporting teams to have clean and synchronous databases.
- Effectively engage and complete various ad hoc client projects as assigned including equipment swaps, product migrations, billing corrections, and general notifications.
- Work to understand, identify and resolve root cause issues for purposes of retaining clients and client revenue.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported products, services and systems.
- Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure interactions with customers are efficient and effective.
- Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
- Comply with all department SLAs, company and call center policies and procedures.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have a full working knowledge of the Internet, email and browsers.
- Must be a team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly-dedicated individual with a strong initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Possess the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously; organize, prioritize, and work effectively under time constraints with minimal supervision while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Must be very detailed oriented, accurate and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work day and evening hours based on business needs.
- Associates Degree in Business or equivalent field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.