• 20% – Answers incoming calls, emails or chat sessions from employees and provide accurate answers and detailed information to their HR inquiries (general policy and procedures, Benefits, Leaves, employee self-service, etc.). Communicates in a clear, concise and confident manner in order to provide excellent customer service experiences. Researches complex issues and provide timely, accurate resolution which may involve contacting internal support groups and 3rd party vendors to follow up with the employee who initiated the inquiry. Acts as first point of contact, resolves customer needs and actively promotes self-service.
• 20% – Uses available resources (service center tools, knowledge system and other company policy, procedure and process materials) documents all inquiries and interactions with the employees, monitors employee requests, and researches and identifies required information to resolve employee inquiries and forwards to the appropriate group for resolution as necessary. Shares with other team members or manager any opportunities for process improvements.
• 20% – Completes Human Resources, Benefits and other related transactions (data entry, filing, employee status changes, etc.) utilizing various systems as required. Receives, verifies and enters individual data/documentation into the Human Resources Information System to generate appropriate records and adjustments; ensures accuracy of all on-line data entered. Confirms data accuracy and maintains appropriate controls for audit verification.
• 20% – Supports Human Resources in delivering any due diligence around headcount management, employee onboarding, reduction or business planning activities within relevant service lines. Provides program administration support including, but not limited to, Worker’s Compensation, student loan verification and unemployment claim adjudication.
• 10% – Maintains the integrity of HR data by testing and providing validation review of workflows across various HR systems (job/salary changes, hiring/onboarding, terminations, etc.)
• 5% – Provides backup and assistance to other HR Operations team members on a rotational basis or as otherwise required.
• 5% – Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job; it is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees in this role.
What You Need to Succeed:
Being focused on our customer helps us to deliver a lasting impression and instill trust. Through collaboration and teamwork, we are able to communicate effectively across departments leading to better decision quality. We hold ourselves to the highest standards ensuring accountability in all we do to deliver on our mission and shared values.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance or related discipline
• 1-3 Years Human Resources experience
• 1-3 Year demonstrated customer service or call center experience
• Strong understanding of most HR processes and how they interrelate and HR data
• Ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts
• Attention to detail and accountability
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data
• Ability to work independently in a resourceful and self-sufficient manner
• Ability to operate phone and PC effectively
• Strong PC skills necessary with Internet research, email and data management
• Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.