Pay Rate: $20/hr DOE
Engagement: 5-Month Contract (Possibility for Extension or Conversion)
Our Consulting Client is seeking a HR Specialist that will support the Talent Solutions People Team. This individual with assist with entering, organizing, managing and reporting on data.
- Outlook, Teams, Workday, SharePoint, Excel and Word are the primary systems/applications used. Must be able to use multiple screens to complete daily responsibilities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases preferably within human resources but not required.
- Professionalism: requires diplomacy, confidentiality, and maturity in dealing with sensitive information
- High level of organizational skills, including great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to work and communicate with varying levels of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and also work independently to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time management and logical thinking skills.
- Experience working with data, and an analytical skill set.
- Agility, able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt as there is change. support others in dealing effectively with change
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.