Consumer Lending Processor
Provides efficient and accurate handling of customer requests and transactions in a professional and timely manner. Ensures all required policies, guidelines and standards are met as they provide service to customers. Includes a mix of customer service and customer fulfillment activities.
U.S. Only: This position will act as an originator of consumer loans as defined by Regulation Z, Regulation G, and the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act). This position will require a Federal registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. The Bank will instruct you on the registration requirements needed to comply with this requirement. A criminal background review and credit history evaluation will be required for this position as well as restrictions on performing in a real estate agent capacity.
- Resolves problems as required to support effective business operations.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve operational efficiencies while still meeting service level standards.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Provides customer service by responding to general questions via phone, mail, or fax in a timely and professional manner; includes acting as a main point of contact for certain customer requests.
- Reviews and discusses counter offers and structuring options for loans with the customer to fulfill the customer request in a timely manner.
- Addresses customer services issues according to established parameters, escalating as required.
- Refers more complex and specific requests, questions or issues as required.
- Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
- Recommends workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation.
- Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Able to handle volume of customer requests.
- NMLS Certified
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.