Insurance Sales Agent
3 Month Contract to Hire
Calculated Hire is looking for a driven and entrepreneurial minded Sales Agent to join our Fortune 500 Insurance client to sell Property, Casualty, and Life lines through our expansive network of Insurance carriers. This individual will work with our existing internal referral sources as well as self-generated sales opportunities to fill and maintain a sufficient sales pipeline to quote, sell, and process insurance applications that exceed monthly sales goals.
Why Our Client?
· Total average first year earnings range from $65K to $85K through a combination of base, bonus, and uncapped commission
· Potential for Top Performers to earn over $150K
· Excellent benefits upon conversion (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Pension, PTO, and more)
· Provide timely and accurate property and casualty insurance quotes to customers via in person, phone and email solicitations
· Provide appropriate coverage options and discuss with the client in detail
· Meet company performance standards for compliance
· Process requests for policy endorsements and amendments as requested
· Proactively contact prospects for solicitation of insurance quotes
· Obtains underwriting approval by completing accurate applications for coverage
· Effectively utilize a lead management system to properly track and effectively manage leads provided on a daily basis.
· Maintain a high level of customer service by clearly communicating coverages of insurance policies, follow up, and always be available to answer questions
· Continue to always learn about new insurance programs and product/guideline updates
· Proactively manage sales pipelines and attend internal sales meetings
· Complete Continuing Education training to maintain active status of insurance licensing
· Adhere to all corporate policies as well as internal, external, and compliance guidelines
· High School Diploma/GED Required
· A state insurance license—or willingness to earn one with Calculated Hire’s training and support—in Property & Casualty, and Life
· Previous employment in a sales representative role where you have successfully turned prospects into customers (Preferred)
· Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
· Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
· Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
· Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.