Manager – Capacity Planning & Strategy
Manager, Capacity Planning & Strategy is responsible to review reports to measure forecast to actual performance data across operational business lines comparing CareSource performance to those of identified partner vendors that will reveal analytical intelligence where defined business decisions can be established and implemented.
- Deliver regulatory and contractual required reporting for all lines of business, ensuring 100% accuracy and meeting required deadlines. Partner with cross functional stakeholders to identify root cause of any missed metrics.
- Implement agent scorecards, providing views of daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance for use in employee development, performance management, and annual reviews across clinical and non -clinical call centers.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and direct continuous improvement program and effectively build accountable outcomes
- Leads improvement initiatives that provide value and improve member/provider outcomes
- Assess current state processes and improvement opportunities and effectively applies process improvements by applying Lean, Six Sigma, DFSs etc. methodologies and develops a platform of continuous improvement and knowledge transfer
- Ensures improvement initiatives are focused and aligned with improving key operational functions and organization goals. Participates in organizational strategic planning to advance a culture of continuous improvement
- Perform periodic audits of reporting inventory to ensure data integrity, accurate formulas, and consistency across reports.
- Ensure call center engineering is configured and designed to accurately track metrics required by state regulations.
- Partner with engineering teams to escalate and resolve any technology related issues impacting ability to service members and providers in both clinical and non-clinical call centers.
- Maintain, analyze, and report on monthly/annual budget trends to ensure proper invoicing and expense management
- Improve process capabilities as it relates to Workforce optimization, capacity planning and forecast analytics to +/- 5% accuracy
- Create and maintain 6-24-month staffing plan for all lines of business across clinical and non-clinical call centers
- Evaluate enterprise staffing needs and weigh against effectiveness of available internal capacity. Ensure leadership team & real time team are aware of unmitigated capacity shortages that will put key performance indicators at risk
- Analyze forecasted volume with consideration to historical trends and initiatives known to impact workload minutes or staffing
- Perform any other job duties as requested
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in call center forecasting, workforce management, and/or call center data analysis is required
- Experience in a multi-site call center operation with at least 500 seats is required
- Management experience is required
Competencies, Knowledge And Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong data analysis and trending skills
- Experience with WFM software
- Knowledge of call center operations and trends
- Strong process and analytical skills with the ability to articulate and define outcome measures that capture key performance metrics
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop, prioritize and accomplish goals
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & high level of professionalism
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective active listening and critical thinking skills
- Display a customer service, member-focused orientation
Licensure And Certification
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred
- General office environment; may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.