Title: Marketing Associate Role, P2, Individual Specialty
The Individual Specialty Marketing Associate plans, coordinates and implements high-volume, large-scale direct response lead generation marketing campaigns to prospective members. These campaigns are designed to increase sales and awareness for Individual Specialty (Dental and Vision) Business.
The Associate, Individual Specialty Marketing position will contribute to the operational execution of direct-to-consumer acquisition channels, including television, direct mail, email and digital materials. The Associate will be responsible for ensuring that materials maintain high quality and compliance standards while operating at peak efficiency, staying on schedule and within budget.
The role will be part of a broader Pharmacy, Group & Specialty marketing and communications team. This role will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute marketing activities to help prospective consumers understand and enroll in Individual Dental and Vision plans.
The successful candidate will be an action-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills, who is thorough and demonstrates a lot of initiative and follow-through. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and lead internal corporate reviews and filings of marketing assets to ensure compliance and minimize risk
- End to end creative support managing updates and quality assurance with internal and external agencies
- Provide regular status updates to business partners
- Plan, oversee and implement detailed creative development schedules
- Initiate collaboration across teams to align on expectations, meet deadlines and increase productivity
- Recommend and evaluate processes and procedures to gain efficiencies
- Take solutions focused approach to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Request and maintain marketing materials and tracking identifiers
- Assemble competitor insights and evaluations – identifying trends and bringing forth innovative ideas
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience working or interning at an advertising agency, corporate marketing department, or similar
- Proven ability working both collaboratively and independently on projects with tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented, organized and proactive
- Exceptional at proofing and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Understanding of direct response marketing
- Prior healthcare or insurance industry experience
- Prior Marketing experience in a Fortune 500 company
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.