Marketing Project Manager
Hybrid in Louisville, KY
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to oversee and guide our Healthcare Client's marketing delivery team(s). The Project Manager's responsibilities include monitoring and road-mapping current and existing marketing requests, ensuring that the team(s) follows the scrum framework values and agile practices, communicating with executives and business partners, while facilitating meetings and the decision-making processes.
To be successful in this role, you should have a firm grasp of road-mapping and agile practices to effectively manage and mentor team members on open requirements. An outstanding Project Manager should have excellent interpersonal, communication, project management experience, and problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the oversight, management, and prioritization of project workflow.
- Primarily responsible for creative requests, project documentation, and big-picture road mapping.
- Operate as liaison between project team members and clients/business partners.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
- Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing material for print, video, and web.
- Communicate scope and/or timing changes to team members and key stakeholders, assisting in the development of contingency plans as needed. Escalate project conflicts to Manager/Sr. Manager as needed/appropriate.
- Keep project statuses/schedules/timelines up to date and participate in status meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications/Advertising, or related field, with 1-3 years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with road mapping and documentation
- Has worked with Azure DevOps and/or Jira
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and tactfully assertive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint—experience with Workfront project management software preferred.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.