The Project Consultant is responsible for guiding organizational direction and meeting strategic objectives. He/she accomplishes this by using consulting, project management, communication, analytic and computer skills to meet the needs of internal and external customers. Considered a primary resource to executive leadership.
- Work effectively with senior leadership, physician leadership, operational leadership, external consultants and vendors, as well as many other internal TriHealth customers.
- Interact with with internal and external clients to gain thorough understanding of project objectives and business questions.
- Maintain open communication regarding deadlines and any additional requests or adjustments, and assess satisfaction with output to ensure customer needs are met.
- Independently manage and lead multiple projects from inception to completion simultaneously while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Facilitate cross-function project teams.
- 4-5 years professional experience in Healthcare, Business, Public Health, Market Research, Data Analytics, or consulting.
- Consult with senior leadership, operational management, and outside consultants on strategic, business development, planning, marketing, and customer satisfaction information. Develop effective and efficient relationships with customers. Participate on corporate steering committees and project teams. Represent TriHealth on external committees.
- Provide project management. Includes facilitating teams, developing tasks, estimating resources, determining responsibilities, and establishing timelines. Ability to troubleshoot unforeseen circumstances and make adjustments to keep projects moving.
- Determine appropriate information needed to support business objectives. Analyze and manage multi-dimensional data (complex to simple) from internal and external sources. Respond to short-notice ad hoc requests.
- Provide summaries and presentations for multiple planning, business development, and marketing projects, such as market, service line, manpower, and site analyses; competitive assessments; utilization trends; primary and secondary research; and other projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for logistical and statistical support of myriad internal and external surveys , including survey design and interpretation, developing and verifying mailing lists, electronic uploads and downloads of data to facilitate survey administration, and overseeing data input.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.