NetSuite Systems Administrator
Weehawken, NJ or REMOTE
In this role, the Lead NetSuite Systems Admin is responsible for supporting and leading process improvement and tasks for small to medium strategic initiatives related to our client’s ERP program. The Systems Admin works to support the team in identifying potential roadblocks and providing solutions around to stop potential breaks in their tracks by identifying and rectifying issues while working autonomously and cross functionally as needed with stakeholders, developers, integrators, and developers to resolve and tickets that the Systems Admin cannot solve.
· 40%- Lead small to medium sized projects to include all parts of project scope:
o Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people, such as delegating tasks to projects pertaining to ERP systems
o Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations related to the development, planning, and implementation of the company’s ERP system
o Determine how the projects are run, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress
· 25%- Identify trends in technology; conduct focus groups and analyze/synthesize findings
o Scan business/industry trends; scan competitive landscape via manual quality assurance testing; analyze data
o Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used; provide data to leadership to support decision making
· 25%- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
o Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses from a variety of resources
o Develop and gather requirements
· 10%- Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility
o Liaison with vendors, system integrators, and other 3rd parties throughout entirety of projects
o Fix bugs and support ‘fire drills’ via communication with team members and NetSuite resources
· Knowledge of Netsuite as a user
· IT Testing/QA skills and knowledge of testing processes
· Complex problem solving/Have sharp analytical skills and be able to solve complex problems
· Understand various technologies (API, Web services, connections, FTP/SFTP connections, requirements, etc)
· Some Project management skills – need to be able to see/understand full scope of a project(s) to make sure nothing is missing
· Ability to communicate and present in front of key stakeholders
· Provide support for the configuration and implementation of new functionality and modules.
· Requirements gathering and documentation for system improvement projects.
· Collaborate with end users after projects are delivered to monitor adoption and benefit realization
· Have a keen desire and flexibility to work in a constantly evolving, rapidly growing work environment
· Be able to handle competing priorities effectively and with limited guidance
· Work with honesty and integrity
· Salesforce experience
· iContact experience also a plus
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.