Omni-Channel Sales Analyst
Hybrid in Hoboken, NJ
The Omni-Channel Retail Sales Analyst will report to the National Account Manager and will drive total organization reporting, scorecards, analysis, and insights to support our client's vision of one centralized voice to the customer. This analyst will work across various business units to deliver analyses, KPI, digital performance scorecards against omnichannel content, PDP’s sales, margin, and marketing initiatives.
- To provide sales analytics and scorecard development for key omnichannel focused activities across business units driving clarity of progress on omnichannel and digital initiatives.
- This role will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of omnichannel data, insights and recommendations that will drive deeper understanding of omnichannel sales productivity and capabilities for all brands with emerging and Business Unit strategic customers
- Builds KPI’s / scorecards and delivers for customer’s digital shelf metrics for item catalogs for all Business Units
- Sales / Inventory / Fill Rates / OTIF metrics / Lost sales
- Active items
- Replenishment availability
- Content Scores
- Promotions Post analysis
- Analyzes sales and market trends to identify areas of opportunity including market share performance and household penetration based on omnichannel performance
- Works with internal Retail team to drive understanding of item performance and omnichannel sales driving key recommendations to optimize omnichannel performance.
- Delivers comprehensive “lift” analyses associated with digital activations for both Search and Display media campaigns connecting reporting to actual $POS and unit performance
- Supports and consolidates monthly eCommerce forecast inputs for emerging and BU strategic customers delivering to eCommerce analytics team
- Reviews online pricing for top items compared to key retailer competitor’s monthly to support BU sales teams and ensure items are priced correctly and competitively in the market
- Tracks initiatives and progress outlined in Joint Business Plan customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in business/marketing or related field)
- 1-3 years of experience working with a leading CPG company (analyst/retail related position)
- Strategic thinking, self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive deadlines
- Experience analyzing retailer data and presenting key finding and recommendations to management
- Proven ability to analyze and identify insights from a combination of data sources
- Strong project management, follow-up, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong sustainable working relationships at all levels and functions
- Advanced analytical skills and computer software proficiency (i.e., Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
- Familiarity with Retail Link & syndicated data, measures, and software (i.e., NPD, IRI, Nielsen, Numerator)
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.