One of our Fortune 500 Retail clients is hiring a Procure to Pay (P2P) Business Analyst responsible for assisting with their P2P Platform. The P2P Senior Business Analyst will drive the effort to enable key suppliers and provide application maintenance and support. The P2P Senior Business Analysts leverage existing data, reporting and analytical tools to identify trends, escalate opportunities and provide actionable business insights.
Serve as the P2P champion and support point of contact for internal team members
· Support execution and refinement of P2P business processes
· Generate reporting metrics that provide actionable insights for the P2P team around supplier adoption, user adoption and overall success of the P2P process
· Develop training and support documentation to support P2P end users
· Support change enablement initiatives and communications
· Assists with troubleshooting issues for internal team members as it relates to data integrity, process questions or Coupa configuration.
· Assist with administration of business owned aspects of the P2P application
Serve as the Supplier Enablement champion and single business point of contact for suppliers
· Partner with project team to define and execute supplier enablement strategy
· Define, track and provide updates on supplier enablement and associated success metrics
· Follow-up with suppliers and internal stakeholders on actions related to supplier enablement
· Gather and maintain accurate master vendor data
· Perform supplier analysis to identify key targets for phased rollout
· Optimize process to onboard new suppliers within the P2P system
· Coordinate onboarding and engagement communications with suppliers to drive adoption
· Partner with content management team to assist with buying channel configuration
· Provide support to suppliers during and after onboarding including setup activities and training
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to manage in ambiguity
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong data analytic skills
· Strategic thinking and problem solving
· Excellent communication including written, verbal and listening skills
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Education/Experience and Training:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Background in managing complex relationships with suppliers
· Knowledge or experience on AP, Finance, Indirect Procurement
· Experience with P2P applications such as Ariba, Coupa, etc.
· Experience with ERP solutions
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.