St. Louis, MO
Position Summary: As an HR/Payroll Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for our employees HR/Payroll questions. You will be responsible for resolving issues, answering questions and providing accurate reliable information to our employees on a daily basis. You will assist in various HR/Payroll initiatives to create an efficient and reliable support team.
· Manage payroll mailbox and provide timely and accurate responses to employees
· Work in Docuware our HR software to pull employee changes and enter them in Dayforce (HR/Payroll System).
· Responsible for the timely processing of Verification of Employments and Unemployment Claims
· Responsible for working with the HR and Benefits department to ensure proper processing of Benefit Changes, PTO entitlements changes, 3rd Party Sick Pay, Leaves, and other.
· Partner cross-functionally with other HR departments to improve process flows and identify self-service opportunities.
· Work with other team members to assist on projects as needed.
· Audits and Reporting as needed.
· Payroll duties as needed, data entry and validation of audits.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in call/service center, HR Operations, or related function
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
·Ability to work through ambiguity and adapt quickly to changing processes
· High interest in, and knowledge of, customer experience and creating optimal experience for employees
· Strong critical thinking and active listening skills, in addition to being highly detail oriented and ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both written and verbal settings
· Excellent work habits, attendance, and willingness to take on additional work
Benefits of working with Calculated Hire
Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.