Calculated Hire is looking to hire a Payroll Representative to work with one of our Fortune 500 clients in the health insurance industry. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and is a 3-month contract to hire opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required.
Preparation, reconciliation and maintenance of payroll procedures to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing. Candidate should have the ability to analyze data and legal requirements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate Bi-weekly processing of payroll, along with managing communication timeline and proper approvals throughout the process
- Prepare, audit and balance all payroll-related inputs, audits, and payroll registers to ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Ensures accuracy of the payroll calculation and compliance with federal and state laws, creates audits and standard reports for payroll review and completes all processing objectives.
- Execute reports/queries from HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping systems as well as conduct ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
- Works with Payroll Manager on system and process improvements to streamline payroll operations.
· 2-3 Years of Payroll (Large Organization) and Financial or Data Analysis experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Advanced Excel experience (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, Mail Merge, and other functions)
· Complete understanding of payroll process, tax laws and federal and state regulations
· Detail oriented and Organized
· Quick Learner, Flexible (Schedule), Patience, Analytical and ability to Multi-Task
· Workday, ADP, EmpCenter Knowledge preferred.
· Associate Degree in Finance, Accounting or related Field. Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
· American Payroll Association FPC or CPP Preferred
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.