Peoplesoft Payroll Consultant
Calculated Hire is looking to hire a Payroll Consultant to work with one of our clients in the Automotive industry on a 6-month contract. This consultant would be advising/leading project efforts for the insourcing of our client’s Executive Payroll processes from a third-party provider. We are open to candidates from any location across the US, but this position is based out of Franklin, TN (Central Standard Time). This is a great chance for you to be involved in a major initiative at a Fortune 500 company.
- Provide technical and functional review of current payroll system, completing a full process map and associated documentation (user guides, rules, etc.)
- Work with multiple internal & external teams to understand needs, inputs, and outputs for the payroll process
- Review differences and similarities between multiple payroll systems to identify what can be combined and what needs to be adapted/altered if the systems were merged
- Identify efficiencies and create plan to implement within the payroll system
- Coordinate payroll processing schedules for the year, ensure system is setup to accommodate timings
- Review taxation processes and streams to ensure all taxation rules/requirements adhered to
- You will be reporting directly to the Manager of Payroll that is overseeing this project. We are working directly with her to fill this job opening.
- You’ll be joining a payroll team comprised of 14 other employees but will be working heavily with other internal and external teams.
- This is a fully remote role with a schedule of Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.
- This requires a seasoned professional with several years of payroll experience, specific to payroll transitions on an enterprise level.
- Extensive experience with PeopleSoft and Workday payroll integration
- You must have experience with:
- PeopleSoft Payroll
- Tax and Implementation
- Process Mapping
- Testing and Integrations
- Previous experience working with a “Big 4” consulting firm is a plus
- This consultant will be required to sign an NDA from our client
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.