New York, NY (Weehawken, NJ)
4 month contract to hire
As the Sr. Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for understanding and analyzing the key drivers of performance related to online merchandising and our full assortment. This role works with Merchandise Planning Managers and Product Development to identify business opportunities and execute strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales and profitability. The Sr. Pricing Analyst will be responsible for executing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting efforts, as well as strategic initiatives on pricing, assortment optimization, profitability & supplier engagement.
If you are looking to be an essential part of driving business revenue at a Fortune 20 retailer, keep reading and apply today!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Supply Chain, Math, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
· 3+ years of professional experience analyzing, evaluating, and interpreting complex data
· Professional experience creating Excel Macros reports utilizing VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF and other formulas
· Advanced Excel skills and experience training others in Excel, Demandware and Netsuite experience a plus
· Tableau dashboarding experience is a plus
· Create new excel reports to track inventory performance and teach team to use these reports
· Manipulate and cleanse all data to showcase clear reporting outcomes
· Track and measure business performance via execution of key daily, weekly and monthly reporting; seek out opportunities to continuously improve reporting efforts.
· Partner with Assortment Planning Manager to analyze pricing, promotions and business drivers; provide insightful assessments and execute strategies to achieve business objectives.
· Contribute to projects and new initiatives which further strategic business objectives.
What’s In It For You?
· Excellent opportunity to grow your career in the corporate retail industry
· Exposure to upper level leadership
· Beautiful office space with views of Manhattan
· Free onsite parking, walking distance from NJ Transit Bus, Light Rail, and NY Ferry
· Weekly paychecks
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.