The Indirect Procurement team is adding an additional team member to support the volume of contracts and vendors they engage with, as well as support the Sourcing Managers with some administrative tasks.
- Business and Procurement background
- Microsoft Office
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with procurement transactions
- Contract reviews and administration
- Experience with Ariba is a huge plus, or working within a procurement software
- Supporting Sourcing Managers and escalating issues as needed
- Provide transactional support
- Ensuring all information is accurate and the requisitions include all appropriate information, following up with stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure daily workflows move smoothly and within policy.
- Contract Administration, ensuring all associated documents are in order and meet policy and other general expectations, including confirming negotiations completed with suppliers
- Develop training material, and update so as we continue to scale the team, new team members can be trained quickly.
- Identify cross departmental opportunities and leveraging them for savings.
- Review and approve Capital Requests, ensuring all associated documents are in order and meet policy and other general expectations
Sourcing Project Execution:
- With direction from the Sourcing Managers, support the processes and infrastructure necessary to achieve best-in-class procurement practices including:
- RFI and RFP Programming
- Supplier Search, Outreach, Training, and Documentation
- Internal User Training and Documentation
- Set up vendor and item information in P2P system
- Develop category-specific supplier communication plan to support the execution of the procurement strategy, and conduct supplier orientation and training on the procurement process
- Design, build and execute request for proposals and request for information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Contract management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and consultant-type skills in managing various internal stakeholders, cultural dynamics and effectively interfacing with multiple levels within the organization
- Must have ability to work in fast-paced environment and be highly adaptable to change
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to be a team player and be customer service driven
- Provide end-to-end administrative support for Sourcing Managers.
- Red-line contracts to facilitate negotiations.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders on all requirements and work with Legal, Information Security, and Risk Management on contract negotiations.
- Candidate must be good at analyzing and negotiating business terms and conditions with vendors via phone and/or email to ensure minimum risk related to Tractor Supply Company purchases.
- Ensure all contracts for review are organized, validated, and include all supporting documentation.
- Maintain updated contract repository.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.