• Works with Program team to ensure a streamlined procurement process of materials against program requirements to include using a credit card for micro purchases.
• Works with programs in generating material requirements and providing the necessary support of acquisition plans from start to finish.
• Works across multiple government and Leidos systems in a fast-paced environment
• Maintains reports and monitors material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences.
• Coordinates forecasts, workload, expediting, and acquisition priority with commodity/category team leadership.
• Provides advice to programs as to proper routes to acquire materials that will be to the greatest benefit of the program.
• Analyzes material requirements for leveraging opportunities, supplier recommendations, acquisition planning
• Engages supply chain (vendor to manufacturing) to determine optimal acquisition strategy.
• Manages production and delivery schedules.
• Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of relevant experience or High School Diploma/GED with 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Candidates with experience in procurement AND/OR a combination of certifications, training, education, or military experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required to be considered
• Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work across multiple systems simultaneously
• Attention to detail
• Good organization and communication skills
• Basic Excel experience (Create workbooks, create formulas, applying formats, sort, and filter data, etc…)
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.