Do you think you can help us make buying complicated products surprisingly easy and exciting? This role will play an integral role in continuing to make this a reality at Global Custom Commerce. The product marketer will be charged with launching highly complex but easy to purchase products – that appeal as well as deliver on all promises made. This person will partner with other members of the merchandising department to execute on strategic objectives related to assortment strategy and expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and configure highly complex and customizable products with our proprietary software for purchase online and through an in-store application.
- Create logical and clear ecommerce product configuration experiences with minimal friction and superior clarity.
- Perform routine product configuration updates with highly sensitive time constraints.
- Use product and software knowledge to create natural product customization and conditional logic to support configuration limitations and possibilities.
- Provide ongoing technical product support for Call Center associates.
- Execute product update and QA initiatives with impeccable attention to detail, adhering to strict QA standards.
- Be an active and vocal participant in undertaking technical and UX related product initiatives.
- Manage/own all relevant steps of product build and updates including, but not limited to communication between departments, verification of task completion and correctness, troubleshooting and solving project issues and concerns, and proactively seeing all projects through to completion.
- Proactively and aggressively improve our product set up integrity and processes in pursuit of a perpetually enhanced site experience as demonstrated by key site metrics.
- Assist with continual process improvement.
- Act as product and configuration thought leader to support advancement initiatives.
- Follow tasks and projects through to a satisfactory completion across all stakeholders.
Requirements and Skills:
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision. Must have proven track record of executing multiple tasks in a results driven organization.
- Ability to project manage own workload.
- Ability to identify merchandising opportunities and act on them.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in content management systems a plus.
- Familiar with Excel.
- Ability to collaborate easily with others and grow through constructive criticism.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields preferred
Nature and Scope:
Reports to Product Marketing Manager
This position has 0 direct reports
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.