As a Project Coordinator, you will be supporting with projects within our client’s Construction department by tracking timelines, quality checking requirements, transferring data and more. While this is an entry level position, prior experience in construction is NOT required and this position will NOT require you to be on-site in the field. This role will take place in our client’s office location.
· Manage and Track Milestones
· Communicate with Stakeholders
· Identify Resources
· Conduct Admin and Milestone QC
· Ability to manage tasks within budget and schedule
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Capable of problem-solving
· Ability to manage escalations
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively upward, downward and laterally
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
· Data entry/transfer capability
· Intermediate to advanced ability with MS Office Suite
· Basic financial acumen
· 1-4 years of experience managing projects in a tracking software preferred.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.