Registered Nurse (RN) – Remote
Calculated Hire’s Utility client based in Charlotte, NC is building out a remote Nurse staff to assist with COVID response. You may be a great fit for this opportunity if you have already an RN and have a work from home setup, with a personal computer. This engagement will begin as a contract through July 31st, 2021, with potential extension.
· Registered nurse (RN) to provide injury and COVID case management as well as medical screenings
· RN will be assigned cases in the COVID Case Management Console
· After assignment, RN will be responsible for contacting Duke Energy employees to validate information in the system
· After information is validated, RN will give employee direction on testing and returning to work based on guidelines from CDC
· Once the Duke employee has met the requirements for returning to work, the RN will notify stakeholders and close the case
· For injury case management, RN will provide work-related and personal illness assessment and plan of care
· For Medical Screening, RN will perform medical exams based on regulations from OSHA and the NRC
· Register Nurse (RN)
· Case management or Emergency Room experience preferred
· Adequate personal computer and work from home setup
This is a hybrid position, with opportunities for remote and onsite assignments with a preference for RNs within the Duke Energy footprint. All remote work will require use of a personal computer or device.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.