Revenue Staff Accountant
Remote (EST hours preferable)
Part-Time: 6-Month Contract with Probable Extension
Our industry-leading B2B Fintech Client is looking for additional support on their growing finance team. As the Revenue Staff Accountant, supporting the billing division, your primary responsibility will be to accurately coordinate and complete the billing process for all customers. The team is looking for a highly motivated accountant that is ready to make a lasting impact on internal employees and external clients. If you are interested in joining an industry-leading team and culture, and have a knack for accounting, please apply below!
- Complete Billing Process for transactional and subscription-based customers
- Utilize your customer service skills to respond to both internal and external requests and independently resolve issues as they arise
- Partner with the Accounting team and collaborate with stakeholders across the company in projects such as billing automation
- Perform data analysis to accurately create Excel import templates for price lists, contract lines, and invoices
- Scan all details of customer agreements that come from our contract management system or other avenues for proper revenue classification and recognition
- Prior billing or revenue accounting experience using Accounting software preferred
- Advanced Excel skills that will be utilized on a daily basis
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills for partnering on projects throughout the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task consistently between billing tasks, and resolutions of customer inquiries
- Ability to evaluate processes to suggest and implement efficiency improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.