Revenue Services Specialist I
Location: Clearwater, FL
Reports to: Supervisor, Revenue Services
Calculated Hire is searching for motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join a Fortune 150 Utilities client of theirs in the Tampa/Clearwater, FL area. The Revenue Services Specialist I is a position responsible for mass market customer segment. Performs tasks necessary to comply with regulatory requirements and SOX financial controls. It operates under general supervision and on various work schedules to meet customer demands. The ideal resource possess the required level of expertise in the systems required and uses this knowledge to ensure timely and accurate billing, payment processing and collections. Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and complaints. Interfaces with key internal stakeholders, including Customer Contact Operations, Metering Services, Distribution and Customer Service Support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs accurate and timely billing, payment processing and accounts receivable management for mass market residential and commercial customer accounts.
· Performs account maintenance activities for mass market residential and commercial accounts to ensure compliance with company policy, state and federal regulations.
· Performs tasks to comply with internal financial, operational and SOX controls for mass market customer segment.
· Interacts with internal stakeholders to respond to inquiries and handle escalated complaints for mass market residential and commercial accounts.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1-2 years in Revenue Cycle, Customer Service, or other industry related role
· Ability to analyst and compare data to ensure accuracy
· Demonstrated problem solving, communication, and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to work safely and knowledge of the company’s safety requirements
Technical Skills Needed:
· Proficient within Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of applicable Customer Information and related systems
· Knowledge of applicable utility commission rules and regulations
· Ability to provide quality service to internal and external customers
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.