Agile Scrum/Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide a delivery agile team(s). The Scrum Master's responsibilities include ensuring that the teams follow the scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful in this role, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor team members on agile and scrum best practices. An outstanding Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, communication, project management experience, and problem-solving skills.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
· Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
· Mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
· Training Scrum Teams
· Facilitate, mitigate and manage issues, risks, and action items.
· Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
· Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
· Partnering with product owner to ensure demos / show cases are a demonstration of progress
· Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
· Tracking project processes and deliverables, and reporting team metrics.
· Collaborate with product owner and area leader to report and presenting status to stakeholders as required.
Scrum Master Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
· Certified Scrum Master preferred.
· 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
· Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
· Leadership and management experience.
· Excellent people and project skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Scrum Master experience in a non-IT environment is a must
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.