Senior Advisor Account Management
Onsite – St. Louis, Missouri
Contract to Hire
The Sr. Advisor Account management acts as a primary contact for daily account activity and operational needs for issue resolution in eligibility, claims, implementations, participant materials, report requests, and general inquiries for complex clients, and will be accountable for managing the “program health” of the client. This position assists in managing client accounts, including new accounts and products, to ensure satisfaction, profitability, and renewal. The role assists in reviewing quality control of account activity and operations. The Sr. Advisor Account management is responsible for tracking operational performance and maintaining documentation for client review, as well as sharing performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measure in comparison to Evernorth book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities. The individual works with Account Directors on developing strategies for up sells, expansion and plan implementation for new and existing clients.
· Manage day to day client relationships through comprehensive knowledge of client’s benefit plan and Evernorth product offerings.
· Interact with clients and internal operational and technology partners, providing preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated with Evernorth core services.
· Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests, including benefit/product changes, product up sells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
· Accountable for new group and specific product implementations; including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
· Lead client centric team meetings to review Evernorth’s operational performance against client’s expectations and needs.
· Present Evernorth operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and up sell opportunities.
· Take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
· Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
· Represent the organization as the prime subject matter expert on client(s).
· Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
· 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
· Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results.
· Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
· Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
· Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues.
· Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.