Our Fortune 500 Health Insurance client is currently seeking a Sharepoint Communications professional. In this role you will be interfacing with Sr. Level Executives and stakeholders, strong communication skills and professionalism are required. You may also be facilitating learning sessions of upwards of 100+ people on various subjects. This is a fully remote position that will have EST working hours.
This role will be within SPARQ (Secure Products, Portfolio Management, Analytics & Metrics, Risk Management and Quality)
Responsibilities may include:
· Gathering content for upcoming sessions and loading into Learning Center
· Update teams Plug Calendar on Plug SharePoint site
· Send Email Communication regarding upcoming sessions
· Post on area specific media channels at least 2 days prior to sessions to promote
· Post session recording on teams Plug SharePoint Site
· Manage security requests, point them to Active Directory groups
· Requests for new pages, content, or workflows
· Manage time-off calendars on Internal site if leaders leave (update calendar overlays)
· Manage and work requests on Communications Calendar
· Send Monthly team Communications Summary at the end of every month
· Update Communications Sent and Presentations Given
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.