Quality and Improvement Advisor –
Military & Veterans Division
Do you like to turn challenges into opportunities? Do you take pride in solving problems? As a Quality and Improvement Advisor for the Military and Veterans Division, you will facilitate and manage quality and improvement initiatives for our federal clients. You will collaborate with business partners to assess quality controls, identify process improvements, and implement new contract requirements.
The Quality and Improvement Advisor supports the contract quality efforts and partners with Account Management and business SMEs across the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be our quality improvement expert. You keep your eye on quality for federal government contracts. You create value for our federal clients by developing innovative strategies to reduce defects, eliminate business waste and increase customer satisfaction.
· Be the detective. Leveraging your strong analytical skills, you’ll gather data, monitor processes to search for improvement opportunities and intervene with business partners in at-risk quality areas. You work with business leaders and Account Management to identify process controls to prevent issues from happening and detect them if they do. You identify process improvement opportunities through reporting, audit results or observation.
· Use your influencing and leadership skills to get things done the right way. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with business leaders and account managers to define their current state performance, identify improvement opportunities, and then showcase progress in front of leadership. You’ll own quality for your contract(s).
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or at least 5 years’ experience implementing quality improvement projects, preferably in high volume transactional environment.
· Excellent communication, influence, and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to influence across a matrixed organization and develop trusting working partnerships with internal and external business partners.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvement.
· Self-motivated, detail oriented, and willingness to adapt to tactical needs in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Demonstrated use of Change Management techniques.
Bonus points for:
· Lean, Six Sigma, or quality certification
· Technical writing experience
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.