Senior Financial Analyst
6 Month Contract
Create process documentation for Supply Chain Accounting processes that currently exist by interviewing team members and through an iterative process ensuring we have fully documented our accounting/inventory integrity processes. Use accounting concepts and internal company policies to assure internal controls exist in current processes; if these don’t exist help the team to think through process improvements.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Hands-on style with ability to dig into details.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, CPA viewed favorably.
- 1-3 year’s experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.