Our Fortune 100 agricultural partner is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their asset management team! As an integral new addition to the team, you will be assisting in the day to day responsibilities as the organization transitions to a new ERP system (SAP). We are targeting a person who is driven to succeed, detail oriented with a proven track record of meeting tight timelines. You must be ambitious, work well within a team environment, have excellent communication skills as well as exhibit professional curiosity.
· Accurately enter, review and perform accounting tasks focused on asset management.
· Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports.
· Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
· Provide assistance/backfill duties for employees working on software implementation project.
· Electronic document management; scanning, reviewing, indexing.
· Perform other duties as reasonably assigned.
· Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree (additional years of experience may offset education requirement).
· 1-2 years of previous experience with working in accounting in a professional setting .
· Experience interacting with team members effectively.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
· Asset management accounting experience
· SAP experience
· People person and team player
· Willingness to learn and grow
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.