Talent Attraction Coordinator
Calculated Hire is looking for a TA Coordinator to provide administrative support to their Health Insurance clients Talent Acquisition team and assist with basic sourcing of candidates. This is local opportunity in St. Louis working full time hours.
- Coordinate all administrative and logistics requirements related to interview scheduling
- Run candidate reports from HR systems based on defined criteria and requirements
- Provide administrative support, including data entry of candidate data into recruiting system, filing and invoices
- Search job boards, recruiting system, and various sites to build a pipeline of talent and candidates
- Mine resumes and identify potential candidates based on requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of general office experience
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel application
- Human resources or recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
Benefits of working with Calculated Hire:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors
- Direct communications with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.