12 Month Contract with possible extension and/or conversion
Starting at $40/HR
One of our retail clients in Columbus is looking for UX Researcher to join their growing digital and development organization. This new hire will be responsible for informing, supporting, and vetting designs for our digitally enabled experiences throughout the digital portfolio. You will be collaborating with leaders across the company in a highly visible role.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree with preferred areas of study in Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Digital Media, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or related discipline
· 1-3 years of industry research experience
· Experience in planning, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user studies for discovery and evaluation
· Familiarity with a range of user research methods used to gather qualitative and quantitative data (contextual interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, survey development, secondary research analysis, competitive analysis, etc.)
· Familiarity testing with prototypes (rough drafts and working prototypes)
· Deep understanding of heuristics for user interfaces and experience conducting heuristic evaluations.
· Analytical problem-solving skills, outstanding writing and presentation skills, inquisitive nature, and comfortable presenting to a group
· Experience working with Sketch, InVision, UserZoom, Adobe Analytics is a plus.
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers, researchers, product managers, and developers to uncover and apply customer insights and usability best practices to digital products and services throughout the retail ecosystem (including mobile apps, web, voice, and social platforms)
· Designing, conducting, and reporting on formative and evaluative customer research in web and app experiences (current & prototype), with a focus on unmoderated platform testing (UserZoom). Apply understanding of different research methods and when to use them
· Performing activities such as heuristic evaluations, secondary research, data mining and data analysis (Adobe Analytics experience a plus). Participate in design critiques to provide user-feedback and expert opinion
· Translating research insights into actionable recommendations and direction to the team, creating final deliverables for presentation and archiving
· Organizing and prioritizing while working on simultaneous projects of varied size and complexity
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Calculated Hire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.